Investment in the St. John’s Board of Trade Platinum Sponsorship Program is limited to six companies for a period of three years. The number of companies is limited to ensure maximum exposure and benefits.
Platinum Sponsors are entitled to:
- Business Excellence Awards
- Seat at awards luncheon head table
- Complimentary table for awards luncheon near the head table
- Exclusive corporate logo and sponsorship recognition in the luncheon program
- Corporate logo on all pre-event promotional print material
- Corporate logo and sponsorship recognition included in an audiovisual presentation running continuously throughout the awards luncheon
- Regular luncheons - Head table seat at every luncheon that the Board of Trade hosts. Platinum sponsors are asked to stand and be recognized both in title, organization and as a platinum sponsor of the Board of Trade. It is a prestigious opportunity to interact with guest speaker, other platinum sponsors and Board of Trade Executive or Directors.
- One Presenting Partner Opportunity
- Head table seat and five minute speaking opportunity at one regular Board of Trade luncheon per year. In addition, the sponsor can set up a display booth in the reception area at this luncheon and distribute literature or prizes at the seats.
- Other Recognition
- 20 complimentary Board of Trade luncheon tickets
- 50 business show passes
- Company name and logo displayed in the annual business directory
- Company name and logo on the Board’s website with hotlink to the partner’s website and 100-word company profile
- The entire investment attraction piece is displayed on the website
- Company logo on a 15 ft banner to be displayed prominently at all Board luncheons
- Four quarter-page ads in Business News per year plus 50% off a full page ad in Business News per year
- Policy advisory group
- Opportunity to meet twice per year with the Board of Trade executive to discuss current policy and to offer input into the Board’s policy direction for the coming year
- Logo included on all new member recruitment materials
- Platinum sponsor promotional products
Cost of the Program
The cost of the 2012-2015 Platinum Partner sponsorship program is $12,500 (plus HST) per year per sponsor.
Contact Margie Davis, Sales Manager at 726-2961, ext. 2 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bennett Group of Companies – trusted solutions for companies on the move: project delivery with Sunny Corner Enterprises Inc. a multi-disciplinary Atlantic contractor and fabricator with over 40 years expertise in oil and gas, power generation, and nuclear industries; recruit with Diamond Global NL, a leading Canadian international recruiting agency with agents in more than 20 countries; find flexible turnkey executive offices at prime Business Suit(es) locations in St. John’s and Mount Pearl. Award winning executive team: Top Atlantic CEO, Employer of the Year, Top 50 Women of Canadian Influence, Community Impact, and Entrepreneurial Success.
BMO Bank of Montreal shares the commitment of the St. John’s Board of Trade to enhance the economic prosperity and quality of life in St. John's and Newfoundland and Labrador, and has contributed to the growth of our city and province for more than a century.
BMO is therefore extremely proud to support, as a platinum sponsor, the leading voice of the business community in St. John’s and many of its members by providing financing and expertise that enable local businesses to develop and grow. BMO is open for business and is committed to being the bank of choice in Newfoundland & Labrador.
Cal LeGrow is one of Newfoundland and Labrador’s leading independent insurance brokerages. The company takes great pride in providing Peace of Mind to all clients by supplying them with exceptional service and products including commercial insurance, home and auto insurance, mortgages, Life Insurance, and retirement and education planning.
In 2009 Cal LeGrow Insurance purchased Baine Johnston Insurance Limited. Baine Johnston Insurance is a well-known name in Newfoundland and is a significant Commercial Insurance Broker in this province. This acquisition will greatly enhance Cal LeGrow’s ability to serve the needs of new and existing business clients with greater expertise, variety of product offerings and choice.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide clients a broad range of fully integrated services in areas that include accounting, assurance and advisory, taxation, financial advisory, enterprise risk services and consulting. Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms with more than 7,700 people in 57 offices with more than 80 people working here in Newfoundland and Labrador.
At Deloitte, we don't believe that one size fits all. We provide rewarding solutions designed for each client's industry, marketplace, and unique situation. Our industry focus ensures that the professionals working on your business are sector experts who understand the current trends, technologies and competitive issues you're confronting.
McInnes Cooper is Atlantic Canada’s Law Firm. With more than 200 lawyers, we are one of the 20 largest law firms in Canada. We serve clients from seven offices – Halifax, Charlottetown, Summerside, Moncton, St. John’s, Fredericton and Saint John.
We know this region. We know the businesses, the industries, the culture. We understand and celebrate the unique needs of our clients – both legal and strategic. We serve them with the dedication, professionalism and vision they should expect from a firm that has been helping them succeed for 150 years.
Rogers Communications is honoured to be a platinum sponsor of the St. John’s Board of Trade. For over 35 years, Rogers Communications Inc. has been a proud employer and local community supporter dedicated to the economic development of the region.
With a focus on enabling businesses to deliver more value to their customers, Rogers and Rogers Business Solutions (RBS) together provide mobile wireless, fibre-based Internet, network, voice and cloud services in the St. John’s region and across the country.