As a member of the St. John’s Board of Trade there are many ways to promote and showcase your business. These opportunities can help develop your personal and professional growth. Network with fellow Board of Trade members, share your expertise at a lunch ‘n’ learn, advertise in our monthly publication, Business News magazine, or become a Board of Trade sponsor.
Here are some ways to promote your business:
- Become a presenting partner at a luncheon
- Submit a guest editorial in Business News magazine
- Become a Board of Trade Ambassador
- Prepare a member profile for our website
- Consider showcasing your business on the cover of Business News magazine or including an advertisement or insert
- Take part in our business mixers, or host one yourself
- Participate in our annual Business Show
Whether your budget is big or small, we have an opportunity for you to promote your business. The St. John’s Board of Trade offers both paid programs, such as sponsorship, and other opportunities that are included with your membership.
To learn more about these exciting opportunities contact at 726-2961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.